Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRials 2018 Registration Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    OK people last day to save that beer money! I know we're like the IRS but we don't give extensions!!

    Comment


    • #62
      As of this morning we have 11 TR250's registered! The party is happening! Total registered 63 as of this morning and 87 rooms reserved!

      Comment


      • #63
        72 registered as of tonight, looks like lots of extra beer money coming our way! Registration closes September 1st, so all name badges after the 1st will be filled out in crayon! Just saying....

        Comment


        • #64
          79 registrations in as of last night! Deadline to order shirts is August 31st! We will have extra on hand to sell, but can not guarantee what sizes these will be!

          Comment


          • #65
            One more going in the mail today..leave a light on for us...

            Comment


            • #66
              82 registrations as of today, 12 days until registration closes for pre-ordering shirts!




              We have 17 room reservations with people who have not registered for the event yet!




              Robert Abel

              Alan Atkinson

              Vickie Blount

              Clarence Bishop

              Anthony Cascio

              Karl Davidson

              Robert Held

              Jim Keenan

              Scott McCoy X

              John Morton X

              Richard Rietman X

              Daryl Siefert

              Cam Theroux X

              James Vanorder

              Mark Wilson




              Anyone know any of there people can you reach out and see if they are still planning on coming? I mean they have hotel reservations!
              Last edited by mrjim; 08-20-2018, 06:15 PM.

              Comment


              • #67
                Scott McCoy and John Morton are definitely coming. I'll reach out to them.
                Cam Theroux is coming. I believe they are passing through on a trip from Mephis to Myrtle Beach. They do own a TR6 but I believe they are driving their DD. I'm not sure what their registrations plans are..I think they can only make the Thursday/Friday.

                Cheers,
                Tush
                81 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 81 Triumph TR8
                73 Triumph TR6 CF4874UO, 68 Triumph TR250 CD5228LO
                62 Triumph TR4 CT6716LO, 60 Triumph TR3A TS69891LO
                60 Triumph TR3A TS64870LO, 59 Triumph TR3A TS44836LO

                Comment


                • #68
                  I contacted Rick Rietman. He’s coming. Told him to get on it
                  So much rust, so little time

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Jim,

                    I canceled the room reservation last week. I asked them to be sure to save the space to the waiting list. I haven't seen the partial refund of the deposit yet on my credit card, but I did get a confirmation email for the cancellation.

                    Wish I could be there, but had work conflicts.

                    Larry Griffin
                    Larry
                    1971 TR6 - driver/rolling restoration
                    Triumph Club of the Carolinas
                    "Drive the car! Don't try to stand it on its bloody ear!" Jeff Jordan to Pete Aron

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Tush View Post
                      Scott McCoy and John Morton are definitely coming. I'll reach out to them.
                      Cam Theroux is coming. I believe they are passing through on a trip from Mephis to Myrtle Beach. They do own a TR6 but I believe they are driving their DD. I'm not sure what their registrations plans are..I think they can only make the Thursday/Friday.

                      Cheers,
                      Tush
                      Thanks TUSH!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by tr250 View Post
                        I contacted Rick Rietman. He’s coming. Told him to get on it
                        Thanks Todd!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by LarryGTR6 View Post
                          Jim,

                          I canceled the room reservation last week. I asked them to be sure to save the space to the waiting list. I haven't seen the partial refund of the deposit yet on my credit card, but I did get a confirmation email for the cancellation.

                          Wish I could be there, but had work conflicts.

                          Larry Griffin
                          Hey Larry,

                          We were not sure as the last count the hotel gave us your name was still on there. We'll miss you!

                          Thanks
                          Mr. Jim

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            89 reservations as of yesterday with 5 days to go before deadline! You can still register after the first but there will be no pre-order for t-shirts as the order for the shirts and badges are going in on the 1st. We will be ordering some extra shirts but can not guarantee sizes and will have plenty of crayons for the name badges!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              92 registrations in as of this morning! 3 days left before registration closes for pre-order shirts and other really cool items that you will miss out on! So with that said, send, call, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, Morse code your registration to Ken today!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                We are at 96 registrations as of tonight and 6-Pack TRials may just have a first! Number 96 registered a 1968 TR5!

                                Comment

                                TRials 2018 Registration Form

                                Collapse

                                Search

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                6-Pack Statistics

                                Collapse

                                Topics: 37,818   Posts: 473,413   Members: 8,179   Active Members: 285
                                Welcome to our newest member, ralittle4.

                                Upcoming Events

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X