Wanted: Set of 16x7 Panasport Wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Set of 16x7 Panasport Wheels

If by some miracle one of you has a set of decent 16x7 Panasport wheels (with or without tyres), you want to part with...I'm looking. Please PM me if you are.

(But wont hold my breath...I may just have to buy some new, or possibly the 16" VTO Classic 8s)
    Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 CC66559U
    10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Don't despair, Keith. When I was looking for a set of Pana's for "The Lady", I did a daily hard search of craigslist & ebay using a search app and eventually a new, (still in the box) set came up for $600 for all 4!
    Soldier on....

Cheers,

Kevin
    ps no, they were not hot
    76 TR6 CF58170UO (The Lady)
    72 TR6 CC80068UO (The Slut)
    68 TR250 CD4893L (retirement project)

Comment

Must I do everything

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pt...799652447.html
      So much rust, so little time

Comment

Thanks Todd - yes, you definitely have your uses!

Actually, I had seen those (I have your Craigslist app too), and am in contact.

Im waiting to see if I can get some closer to Kevin’s price before pulling the trigger.
        Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 CC66559U
        10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Comment

hmmm...at Kevin's price, i might buy & sell to you...of course making a slight profit
          So much rust, so little time

Comment

Wanted: Set of 16x7 Panasport Wheels

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 37,985   Posts: 474,933   Members: 8,193   Active Members: 252
          Welcome to our newest member, rswafford.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
          X