Dash Warning Lamp - Brake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Warning Lamp - Brake

Need a Brake dash warning lamp for a 74....mine is crumbled and not fixable. One of these, but a nice used one is fine (will match the others). Tks!

went through this a few years ago
    http://www.6-pack.org/vb5/the-6-pack...nt-dash-lights
    I'm really not that interesting...

Comment

I went the K-Four route a few years ago. I spoke to Tracy Hopper, who I think was the owner. Very helpful. Now I want to change my EGR lamp to Overdrive and tried to contact Tracy. The website is non existent and phone number has been disconnected. I have reason to believe he is retired or out of the business....I know, great detective work, huh? I found one dealer that has few pre-formatted lights (aka Legend Indicator Lights), but not the full compliment that Tracy had. I did eventually find a source. If the link does not post I will try again on another reply.
      "Fiona"
      '76 TR6
      CF52363 U
      J Type overdrive added

Comment

Is it just the legend that's messed up or is the plastic housing damaged, too?

Ed
        For just a little more, you can do it yourself!

Comment

Todd might have one you can convert. I printed my own overdrive label on an overhead slide, remember those ?
          72 Pimento w/overdrive

Comment

I do have some of those, but they’re small...small stuff tends to go missing in my not so small and very busy garage

Comment

Originally posted by ed_h View Post
              Is it just the legend that's messed up or is the plastic housing damaged, too?

Ed
              Plastic housing is trashed otherwise I'd redo the legend.

Comment

Originally posted by tr250 View Post
                I do have some of those, but they’re small...small stuff tends to go missing in my not so small and very busy garage
                If you come across one, give me a shout. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dnezat View Post
                  I went the K-Four route a few years ago. I spoke to Tracy Hopper, who I think was the owner. Very helpful. Now I want to change my EGR lamp to Overdrive and tried to contact Tracy. The website is non existent and phone number has been disconnected. I have reason to believe he is retired or out of the business....I know, great detective work, huh? I found one dealer that has few pre-formatted lights (aka Legend Indicator Lights), but not the full compliment that Tracy had. I did eventually find a source. If the link does not post I will try again on another reply.
                  Thanks. These look pretty darn close. Do they fit in the dash hole well?

Comment

Just saw these, thought they might of interest. NFI

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-TR6...UAAOSwnodajaZp
                    72 Pimento w/overdrive

Comment

Yes, a tight press fit by hand. I wish I had lightly reamed the hole before inserting the lamp. It is cocked slightly and afraid to put much pressure on it.
                      On the Vendor website is a drawing with dimensions. I don't have an OEM unit to compare but I strongly suspect they are made as a direct replacement in many other applications, marine and aviation.
                      Originally posted by 289tiger View Post

Thanks. These look pretty darn close. Do they fit in the dash hole well?
                      "Fiona"
                      '76 TR6
                      CF52363 U
                      J Type overdrive added

Comment

Just found a couple...lemme know

Comment

Dash Warning Lamp - Brake

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 37,283   Posts: 468,563   Members: 8,129   Active Members: 363
                        Welcome to our newest member, ibsceo.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

Working...
                        X