Seats, 70-72 model year, decent condition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats, 70-72 model year, decent condition

I have a pair of high-backed seats (from 70-72) model year cars, for sale. They are original and in pretty good condition (compared to many I've seen of this age), though have a couple of minor tears and splits in the vinyl here and there. Thing is, the foam is in very good condition, firm and supportive. The diaphragms are also good (may have been replaced at one time).

So, these would be good for someone who doesn't mind a bit of patina, or someone who may be prepared to just replace the covers, without the expense of the foam etc.

PM me if interested. Shipping may be 'spensive, but may be prepared to meet someone within a reasonable radius of Huntsville AL

If no takers, I'll likely just hold on to them for a rainy day, but would prefer to see them put to good use

Click image for larger version

Name:	file-1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	363.9 KB
ID:	525498

Name:	file2-1.jpeg
Size:	306.3 KB
ID:	525500

Name:	file1-1.jpeg
Size:	344.3 KB
ID:	525499

Name:	file3-1.jpeg
Size:	310.0 KB
ID:	525501
    Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 CC66559U
    10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Now sold folks. Thanks for the inquiries , but they are off to a new home in CA
    Keith, Huntsville AL, 1971 CC66559U
    10.0:1 CR gasflowed head | Weber DCOEs | CP "150hp" Cam | Distibutor by Advanced | Lightened flywheel | Phoenix SS Exhaust System | HVDA 5-Speed | Good Parts suspension and anti-roll bars | Konig Rewinds | Boyd 15 gal tank | Miata Seats and Mr Mikes covers | Carl Visser dash | Mohair hood | Gas-strut bonnet and boot lift kits

Comment

Seats, 70-72 model year, decent condition

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,582   Posts: 480,050   Members: 8,263   Active Members: 202
    Welcome to our newest member, gregshekell@twc.com.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X