69 TR-6 wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69 TR-6 wanted

Most of this is a duplicate of the posting I made in the new member section:

My ideal TR6 would be a 1969 in maroon with a tan or black interior, overdrive, and wire wheels, and no boot rack. The wire wheels are negotiable. Having done frame up restorations 40+ years ago, I know this is not the way to go for me. I am going to take the advice I have been given which is to get the best one I can afford and enjoy it.

I would also like the car to be reasonably original. My current plan is to learn and check things out until the spring, but if something comes up that I should not pass up, then I will reconsider.

I am looking for something that has been restored to at least the show driver level. I plan on driving the car, here in New Mexico, so a concours restoration is not needed.

Have you found what you wanted? I am selling my 1969 TR6. I am in SW Virginia. It is white with matador red interior with hard top not the color you are looking for plus it has a luggage rack, no wire wheels or OD. May not be what you are looking for. If interested, it is listed in Hemmings.

Comment

Originally posted by jayplum View Post
      Have you found what you wanted? I am selling my 1969 TR6. I am in SW Virginia. It is white with matador red interior with hard top not the color you are looking for plus it has a luggage rack, no wire wheels or OD. May not be what you are looking for. If interested, it is listed in Hemmings.
      Thank you for the inquiry. Unfortunately I have had to delay this for some months. Good luck with your sale.

Comment

Hope all is well with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jayplum View Post
          Hope all is well with you.
          I am good, just have to wait to collect some $$$

Comment

69 TR-6 wanted

Collapse

Search

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

6-Pack Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 38,576   Posts: 479,981   Members: 8,261   Active Members: 207
          Welcome to our newest member, Thacket.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X